January 23, 2008

Magazines & Coffee

Somehow, every trip to KC bypasses a little coffee shop in the TWA building, Magazines & Coffee, but we finally made it around to take a looksy. Although on first inspection I was a bit unimpressed by their selection (considering their name includes "magazines", I was bubbling over with high expectations)...upon a second look I was able to find some elusive prints that I had only admired online, like Fantastic Man (along with several other non-Maxim style men's magazines worth checking out, if only for design) and Purple Magazine. And if your 4 year old is like my 4 year old, he can be kept busy by browsing the selection of gamer and science magazines. With so many magazines out there, they can't possibly please everyone, but they are off to a good start.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...